superb condition 2021 reg Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 1351 miles only. A highly fashionable lightweight with urban enduro styling, funky off-road looks and on-road manners. With a two wheeled history dating back to 1903, Husqvarna build these bikes in Austria using a KTM 390 Duke engine and chassis.
Despite its off-road look, the Svartpilen rides well and its 17-inch wheels with only marginally chunky-style rubber ensures it handles naturally and doesn’t forsake agility in the name of fashion. The WP suspension delivers a nice balance between sports and comfort, the brakes and ABS are good
Buy with Confidence
- MOT – no MOT is needed on this bike as yet
- Service history – will be brought up to date when the bike is purchased
- Warranty – this bike has manufacturers warranty to 20/08/2023
- Finance – several finance options are available. Simply email email@example.com with your name and the bike you are interested in and we will send you a finance quote.
- Part Exchange is always welcome, with cash adjustment either way. If you cannot visit us in person, we can even arrange collection. Find out more here
- Delivery service – we sell bikes to customers across the UK and offer a reliable delivery service should you not be able to collect your motorcycle in person.
Why not check out our Google reviews for peace of mind? For more info please call Chris on 01953 857881