excellent condition 64 reg Triumph Bonneville Thruxton 865cc, 8435 miles excellent with extras. Priced at £5495
This model is based on the 1960s production model derived Bonneville Thruxton race bike, a real connection to the golden era of British motorcycling
The Thruxton is born of the Cafe Racer culture in the 60s that dominated motorcycling in the 60s. Features include dropped handlebars, upswept exhausts and rear set footpegs. Just like the 60s bikes the modern Thruxton
is Bonneville-based and rides like a modern Triumph Twin, easy and fun to ride yet still evoking that classic cafe racer look.
The condition of this bike makes it highly eligible as a distance sale or for buy and collect.
Buy with Confidence
- MOT – this motorcycle does not require an MOT yet
- Service history – will be brought up to date when the bike is purchased
- Warranty – this bike has Yamaha warranty to April 2024
- Finance – several finance options are available. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the bike you are interested in and we will send you a finance quote.
- Part Exchange is always welcome, with cash adjustment either way. If you cannot visit us in person, we can even arrange collection.. Find out more here
- Delivery service – we sell bikes to customers across the UK and offer a reliable delivery service should you not be able to collect your motorcycle in person.
Why not check out our Google reviews for peace of mind? For more info please call Chris on 01953 857881
walk around video of Triumph Bonneville Thruxton 865cc